Fine Dining to Fast Food, Steps From The Gotham Hotel
Take a culinary tour of world cuisines at the hundreds of restaurants in Midtown East, near The Gotham Hotel.
Start your journey at The Gotham Hotel, where Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, top-rated by Zagat as one of the best restaurants in Midtown East, offers masterfully-done American fare, a full bar, and impressive wine list.
Restaurants in Midtown East
- La Masseria Ristorante – Authentic Italian cuisine at its finest.
48th Street, between Broadway and 8th Avenue
(212) 582 – 2111
- Bukhara Grill – Invigorating North Indian cuisine.
49th Street, between 3rd and 2nd Avenues
(212) 888 – 2839
- Sushi Yasuda – Upscale sushi in a sophisticated setting.
43rd Street, between 3rd and 2nd Avenues
(212) 972 – 1001
- Toloache - Modern Mexican cuisine with a fresh twist.
50th Street, between Broadway and 8th Avenue
(212) 851 – 1818
- Ess-a-Bagel – Oversized, classic New York bagels.
3rd Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets
(212) 980 – 1010
- Vezzo Thin Crust Pizza – Artful thin crust pizza and casual Italian cuisine.
Lexington Avenue, between 30th and 31st Streets
(212) 839 - 8300